The Get More Podcast | with Bare Slate

Bare Slate Inc.

Welcome to the Get More Podcast!95% of people are simply reacting to life, they’re NOT living it.This is where the other 5% live.The Get More Movement is for that 5% of the population that is not willing to settle, isn’t afraid to achieve every goal they’ve ever set for themselves, who want to start getting more today, simply because they’ve decided that they can. It's time to Get More today!

More ways to listen